Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to public aged 7 – 12 years old only.
2. Registration fee of RM15 per team is imposed. Each team must consist of three (3) participants.
3. Limited to first 20 teams on first-come-first-served basis only.
4. Each team is required to create a kolam design (according to the Deepavali theme) on the
given white coloured based board of 4ft (W) x 4ft (L) and to come up with a title of their artwork.
5. All teams will be provided glue, a glue brush and 8 different coloured rice. All teams are allowed
to bring their own design materials (additional coloured rice, decorative etc) for the competition.
Materials that are harmful and flammable are not allowed.
6. Each team is given two (2) hours to complete the artwork.
7. Judging will be based on the following criteria: Creativity & Originality (40%),
Colour Combination (40%), Presentation (20%).
8. Winners will be announced and prizes will be presented at the end of the competition. Judges’
decision is final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable. The Management reserves the right to substitute all or any of the
prizes with items of equivalent value without having to give any prior notification or reasons to the
participant(s) or winners.
10. The Management reserves the right to use the names and/or artworks of the participants as
materials for the purposes of advertising, trade, display and/or publicity, without any prior notice
to the participants.
11. The Management reserves the right to disqualify any participants found not complying with the
rules and regulations of the competition.
12. The Management will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any incidents or loss that
occur during the competition.
13. The Management reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition with or
without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason.
14. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the competition Terms and
Conditions without prior notice at any time.
15. Registration forms and fees must be submitted to Information Counter (Ground Floor Main Lobby)
by 5 October 2019.